Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thoughts I thunk whilst scrubbing a dubbing...

Strange stream of consciousness this morning, while I took a long hot and relaxing shower... (Benefit of going to see my in-laws: no one barges in and says: SHE STOLE MY CRAYON AND SO I HIT HER AND NOW SHE"S CRYING SO LOUD I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF SINGINGGGGG!!!!)

You know that moment between when you spray the shaving cream and when you smear it on your leg? When 3 out 4 times it falls on the tile and you have to start over or decide you don't have time for shaving cream this morning...? So today it fell on the foam alphabet letters in the floor of the tub, and so as I scooped it up I thought to myself-- Hmm. This is cool. This shave is brought to you by the Letter F. F!! And visions of foam Fs punctuating the action, a la Sesame Street.

I need to get out more. <Sigh....>

No comments:

Post a Comment